Breast Reduction for men (Gynecomastia)
In general, gynecomastia does not appear to be a severe issue, but it can be hard to cope with. Men and boys with gynecomastia may have occasional pain in their breasts. Gynecomastia may disappear without any intervention needed. Nevertheless, medication or surgery can turn to be a better immediate effective solution.
The operation technique is susceptible for men over the age of 17, when the physiological development of the body is accomplished.
Techniques will be determined by your doctor during your visit.
However, listed below are some facial enhancements that can be addressed:
- Eye Bags.
- Sagging Eye Lids and Sagging Brows.
- Crow’s Feet.
- Puffiness of the Eyes and Face.
- Mouth Area Wrinkles.
- Wrinkles Lines between the Brows and Forehead.
- Lip Enhancement.
- Loose, Sagging Skin.
- Lost Volume around Eyes, Mouth and Chin.
- Jaw Line Lift.
Other Surgical Medical Aesthetic Treatments which are used in the area of facial aesthetics are:
- Jaw Straightening Procedures (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Reshaping of the Nose (Rhinoplasty)
- Reshaping of the Chin (Genioplasty)
- Reshaping of the Ears (Otoplasty)
- Eyelid/Midface Rejuvenation Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Forehead Rejuvenation (Brow Lift)